EMU Health continues to maintain a commitment to our patients and their loved ones by ensuring we provide the best person-centered care experience.
To help ensure a safe environment for all, visitors will be screened for illness upon entry to the hospital, and are required to wear a mask and any other necessary personal protective equipment for the duration of their visit. This equipment will be provided by the hospital.
Thank you for complying with these guidelines to provide safe and compassionate care to our patients and the communities we serve.
Please note: Any visitor that screens positive at the door will not be allowed entry.
- Per New York State Department of Health regulations, we cannot permit visitors from restricted states, documented at coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
- Visitors will be required to provide their name and contact information
- Each visitor will undergo a symptom and temperature check upon entering the hospital
- Visitation will be denied to anyone who reports significant exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of the visit
- Thorough hand hygiene must be performed before entering and upon leaving our facility
- A surgical mask, and a face shield or eye protection must be worn at all times. The hospital will provide these items if needed
- Additional personal protective equipment will be provided, if indicated